St. Raphael Religious Education Registration for the 2022-2023 school year.
To Parents/or Legal Guardians,
As we begin this new year of religious education, please be assured that as pastor, I, along with members of the Parish Pastoral Council and all the Catechists in our Parish Schools of Religion (PSR) Program are dedicated to helping your child grow in faith closer to God. As parents, you are the primary educators of your children. Your children learn from the example you set, such as when you pray together and actively participate in Mass as a family. I, along with members of Religious Education Committee have set some guidelines that will pertain to you, as parents that you and your child should follow,
- If your child is enrolled in the sacramental classes of First Holy Communion and Confirmation you are required to attend a parent meeting. A notice of further information will be sent home with your child.
- All parents are strongly encouraged to accompany your child to Mass on weekends and Holy Days.
- Your child should receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession) at least twice a year; especially during Lent and Advent season.
- We strongly encourage you to pray with your child daily.
- Be sure your child attends all CCD classes and arrives on time. Your child must not miss more than 3 classes without good reason; especially if your child is in First Holy Communion and Confirmation classes.
- We reserve the right to remove your child from CCD classes if the child displays a disrespectful manner.